Monday, April 30, 2012

No. 185: What is Opera Organically? It is Astounding...



It is astounding to me, the number of people I encounter who adamantly say "I have no voice" before I even get to know their names!  What is it about our culture which so vehemently separates those who "have" and those who "have not"?  And HOW DARE we speak in such heartless terms of ourselves and others?  Are we truly so ignorant of (or blind to?) the substance of Voice, which resides in Each of Us, that we, even while beholding It before Us and/or within Us, claim It is not there...???

The mischievous Diva Warrior in me, the Ambassador of Opera Organically, wants to whisper to the recesses of each of these Hearts, deemed "voiceless":


"Listen, listen: and you will know you have all the Voice you could ever need."


THIS is Opera Organically.


No comments:

Post a Comment