Thursday, June 20, 2013

No. 244: THIS Light ain't so little.



When I was a child,
I learned the popular tune:
"This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine!"
and loved it.

Now I know, the love I had for this song as a child
was only
the Beginning.

Learning the power of one person's Light 
to Spark another's 
in the form of Realizing Universal Voice
through the absolute Security 
of a SAFE community 
dedicated to Love and Life--

Ahhhhhhh, THIS Light that burns amongst US, and because of US--not just as individuals, but as HUMANS living a SHARED experience of FREEDOM, POWER, and TRUTH of Expression...



THIS Light ain't so little.  



THIS Light, THIS Voice, is larger, more powerful, more real, more present and more resonant than any of us, alone, could imagine.


So therefore 


LET IT BURN!  


LET. IT. BURN.


THIS is Life.  THIS is Love.  THIS is Opera Organically.





No comments:

Post a Comment